We passed around the stomach flu, had the coldest month we could remember, and had a gas leak that resulted in co2 poisoning, and having our gas turned off because of a leak, taking with it our heat and hot water.
|Our home was swarming with these guys late last Friday night as they tried to detect the source of the gas leak.|
But seriously--get a CO Detector! People can go years not knowing they're being poisoned, if the leak is small. Who knew?
Needless to say, we're very happy to be moving into February, with slightly warmer weather, slightly more light, and instead of focusing on "long suffering," we get to be "kind." How bad can it be?